5 Great Tips: What to Wear During Your Senior Photoshoot
Wondering what to wear during your senior session OR any of those fun photoshoots you may do with your girlfriends for FUN? Read on for 5 great tips.
1. Fit Matters. Regardless of your personal taste and whatever look you may want to showcase that is the current trend, make sure that your clothing choices flatter your figure. Hourglass figured~Full figured~Tall and Petit: select the options that are the right look for your body type. Click here to find out what your body type is AND how to best dress it!
2. Variety is Everything! Why wear just one outfit when you can wear many different looks. Why not plan to change it up during your session? When we start at the downtown location you can dress in that modern jean or trendy urban look. When we travel to that perfect field with the purple flowers you can change into that CUTE sundress. Let's end with that white, beachy dress just before sunset.
3. WEAR all the MAKEUP. Whether you are an ALL NATURAL kind of girl OR LOVE to PLAY with MAKEUP, you should apply some makeup before the shoot. When you are working with me, your session will start with hair and makeup artistry by some ladies that know how to bring out your natural beauty and make you look your best. We can give you that natural "I'm not wearing makeup look" or give you a more dramatic look.
4. Color. This one is important. You want to make sure that you dress in colors that best compliment your skin tone. You also want to make sure that the colors you wear both compliment each other and the environment that you are shooting in. Simply stated, learn your color wheel. This is a great example of how it works below.
Looking at the image on the left, the blue pant and green background work because blue and green are next to each other on the color wheel. The image on the right works because red and green are complementary colors, or opposite on the color wheel. To learn more about colors and what color will look best of you, click here.
When we work together, I will help you pick the best colors for your skin tone AND the outfits that look best at each location choice so you don't need to worry about a thing, I AM HERE TO HELP!
5. Stay True to YOU. Regardless of what your friends are wearing or the current trends, wear what makes you look and feel beautiful. Your senior session is a time to celebrate YOU. STAY TRUE to YOU so when you look back on these images you are reminded of the person that you were during this monumental time in your life!